At La Umbría Ibérico Ecológico we also offer confidence in our way of working. And that is why we love receiving visits to our “dehesa” farm, so that anyone can have a first contact with organic farming and learn about the 100% organic Iberian pig in its natural environment. All this in a unique environment such as the Sierra del Tablón with its Terril peak, the highest point in the province of Seville.
What better way to know how the food we eat is produced? Strolling through the facilities you will learn about aspects of breeding and the environment, including an easy route through the mountain pasture; and as! fresh drinks and some of our best products to finish
Problems with languages? Don’t worry! We can make your visit in several different languages: English, French and of course, Spanish.
– Visit to the facilities and techniques of organic livestock farming
– Personalized walk through the pasture to get to know the natural environment, low difficulty.
– We will take you through the different sections of the farm, explaining our multiple projects of pigs, sheep, olive trees, reforestation, etc… either on foot or in a 4×4 vehicle.
– Premium tasting of 100% organic acorn-fed Iberian ham and sausage, organic Iberian pâtés, cheese plate, salad and seasonal fruit, with wine included. All in organic!
Minimum 2 persons
50€ per person
Are you a large group?
– Contact us and we will be able to adjust a budget and personalized conditions, adapted to your needs.
– Possibility to customize different tasting options and walks in the mountain pasture.
– We can help you organize all kinds of events and visits, do not hesitate to ask us.
Below, we leave some links to various accommodation options, all of them trustworthy and that collaborate with us to promote our region and sustainable, quality and responsible tourism.
And some beautiful hiking trails that can be done in the surroundings:
And many more routes available, whether on foot or by bicycle, for all types of public, from families to advanced levels, for more information, contact us here